Brain Injury Assistance With a Cleveland Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
If you or someone you know suffered a traumatic brain injury, you will want to work with an experienced attorney. Brain injuries are notoriously difficult claims to make. A Cleveland traumatic brain injury attorney can explain to you that you will need both medical evidence documenting the injuries you suffer as well as evidence tying the injuries to the defendant.
Common Reasons for Traumatic Brain InjuriesSomeone may suffer a traumatic brain injury for a variety of reasons. Some common reasons for brain injuries that a Cleveland traumatic brain injury lawyer sees include:
- Car Accident. Motor vehicle and car accidents may be the leading reason for brain injuries. The force and impact of a car accident can be devastating for head and brain injuries;
- Assault and Battery. Victims of crimes like assault and battery can lead to brain injuries. For example, getting punched in the head, being thrown to the ground or even being shot at can all lead to brain injuries;
- Trip and Fall. Many individuals suffer brain injuries when they slip and fall. Oftentimes, someone may slip on a wet spot at a restaurant, icy sidewalk in front of someone's house or other dangerous property condition; and
- Construction Accidents. Construction sites can have many hazards. For example, falling debris, equipment malfunctions and other dangers may all lead to brain injuries.
Damages Relating to Brain InjuriesYou may be entitled to collect a variety of damages relating your brain injury. Since a brain injury can impact almost every aspect of your life, some common types of damages that a Cleveland traumatic brain injury lawyer can help you collect include:
- Medical expenses;
- Therapy and follow-up expenses;
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of consortium and impact on family life; and
- Lost wages.
To learn the specific damages you may be entitled to collect, you will want to speak with an experienced attorney.
Contact a Cleveland Traumatic Brain Injury AttorneyIf you or someone you know suffered a traumatic brain injury, you will want to work with an experienced attorney to learn your rights and options. Contact an attorney at the Law Office of Shapero & Green to learn how we can help you. Call us at 216-831-5100 to schedule a consultation.